Kosovo Girl Travels: Seen on…
As a blogger, it’s also important to be in good relations with other bloggers by writing for their sites, doing collaborations, and even being on the media to talk about your job. Being the first travel blogger from Kosovo has given me the advantage to be more vocal and be invited to talk in TV shows or write on other travel blogger’s sites about my experiences and challenges.
Here you can find more information about where else to find my content:
- Telling someone else’s story isn’t easy/possible. That’s why Budget Bucket List offered space for me in her blog to tell Kosovo’s story and tips for travelers.
- There are many coffee places I love to go to in my city, Pristina, but I had to pick one for the Fill my PASSPORT. Check out which is the place I recommend.
- I wrote a guest post for More Native Than the Natives which summarizes the main points about Kosovo. It gives some information about Kosovo, in general, about tips for first-timers, and about places and activities to do.
- I wrote a piece for Kosovo 2.0 about my experience in Thailand when I almost got stuck because of visa issues
- Letters from the Balkans did a piece on destinations to visit, including one from Kosovo. Check it out here.
- Curls en Route posted about 11 post-quarantine travel plans. Check out which destinations were featured and where do I want to go
- As a woman solo traveler, there are tips and tricks to keep you safe. Read my and other women travelers’ contribution to YoWangdu Experience Tibet
- I’m not a hiker but do it at times. Check out my recommendation for one of the 50+ best hikes in the world written for Grace J Silla
- Kosovo made it to the Best places to visit in Summer 2019 by Universal Traveller. Check out why and what to do there.
- One of the most frequent questions about Kosovo is if it’s safe to travel to. Read this post by Kami and the Rest of the World which brings different perspectives of travelers who have been there including my local perspective
- I love coffee. That’s why I contributed to Coffee Culture Around the World for A girl and her passport
- I wrote about the Chicago celebration of St. Patrick’s Day in this part two of 60+World Rituals, Festivals & Ceremonies Worth Travelling for Wander-Lush.
- My hometown made it to the list of 61 places to visit in the Balkans. Thanks to Anita Hendrieka for including my collab to represent Gjilan.
- Solo travel as a female isn’t easy. There are many obstacles and issues one needs to be cautious of. However, there are countries where you can travel and enjoy your time. I recommended one for the Eastern countries. Find out here in my contribution I wrote for Luxurious Lifestyles.
- I recommended one of the best free things to do in Europe for LooknWalk. Check it out to see which one.
- I contributed with a recommendation for the 30 Places to Visit in Your 30s for Adventures with NieNie. In case you want to know what I recommended, check out the post.
- I contributed to the Footsteps of a Dreamer article on celebrating independence by providing an overview of how our Independence Day is celebrated in Kosovo.
- I contributed to an article on passport privilege and traveling on a weak passport (my Kosovo passport) published at WanderlustingK.
- It was lovely to be part of the Mongol Rally and talk about Kosovo. Check out the interview here.
- I was interviewed by Stefan for the Every Passport Stamp channel. Check it out here
- I was interviewed by T7 on their morning show on traveling during Covid-19 (in Albanian)
- Radio Kfor wrote a piece about the Facebook Event created to promote visiting Kosovo (in Albanian)
- I was invited at Promenadë Vere at T7 to talk about my travel experiences (in Albanian)
- I was invited to Opinion TV Show on TV Klan in Albania to talk about the desire to know the world alongside with other travelers. (in Albanian)
- I co-organized the action to collect donations for the Women’s shelter in Gjilan and Prishtina Insight wrote a piece on this.
- I shared my experience for Our Stories Won’t Fade about my failed attempt to visit Zimbabwe though I had an eVisa issued by their system on hand.
- NomadMania interviewed me for their newsletter as a rare traveler from a non-UN-recognized country.
- I was interviewed by Curls en Route as the first Kosovo travel blogger. Read the interview here.
- DAVID’S BEEN HERE featured my travels in an interview with me. Check it out here.
- I am one of the 10 Inspiring Women Travelers and Stories Behind Their Journey compiled by The BeauTraveler.
- I was interviewed for Hear it from locals about Pristina. Check it out for some tips on things to do and see in Pristina.
- I was invited to the Passport Series Podcast by Sunshine Chasers where we spoke about various topics – what’s traveling on a Kosovo passport, like life in South Sudan, volunteering, and others.
- Sander from Ars Currendi compiled a list of 30 Unique Travel Bloggers to follow in 2019, and guess what? I am one of them. See this list here and find out more people to follow and get inspired from.
- I was interviewed by Maps ‘N Bags and talked about my city Pristina through my eyes.
- USAID wrote a piece that features me as their scholar in my efforts to travel the world despite the visa processes and the non-recognition of Kosovo.
- Long before blogging, I was featured at Common Purpose at their series of posts about #HeyWhatsItLike … to travel from a small country.
- NGO Germin organized a series of live lectures DiasporaED and in one of them I was invited to talk to high school students on the topic of traveling on a Kosovo passport (in Albanian)
- I was invited by Venture UP to talk about my travel experiences and share tips with students on how they can also travel without breaking the bank.
- Balkan Insight wrote a piece on the impact of Covid-19 in Kosovo’s economy due to diaspora not being able to visit and I was interviewed as well
- Away with Maja wrote a piece On Passport Privilege and talked about my travels, too.
- Spotted by Locals wrote a piece on what to see and do in Pristina (for free) and included my website as a “good website … for insightful tips…”.
- Letters from the Balkans featured me in their post about Kosovo for National Geographic Traveler Italy
- WanderlustingK mentioned our meeting through Instagram as one of the ways to meet locals when traveling